What if there were immortals guiding the Earth with an unseen hand?
What if there were also alien races inimical to mankind throughout the ages?
And what if one man was thrust into this conflict which spans time, the Universe, and beyond?
This is the story of a man who becomes immortal and lives for billions of years. He develops spiritual and psychic powers, uses them to fight an ancient alien menace, and travels the universe. The end of the story involves gods and occurs outside of our existing universe.
As a member of the immortals and adepts who watch over humanity, the main character Stephen has amazing adventures as human civilization grows throughout time and space.
There are also quite a few interlaced themes including:
- The travel of humanity from earth to the solar system, the nearest stars, the rest of the Milky Way galaxy, and to other galaxies across the universe.
- Progressions of technologies for space travel, to space colony ships and methods of travel advanced beyond current knowledge
- Love interests and Stephen’s relationship to a woman immortal who has major parts to play in the overall story.
- The development of psychic and spiritual abilities to advanced levels which have no limit and eventually make men into gods.
- Ancient forces pitted against each other with a resolution that goes outside Of our universe.
Overall, this story is a fun space opera and projection of the future which will create a sense of wonder and thoughtfulness in the reader.
In writing this book I thought about all of the most fantastic sci fi stories I’ve read in my life and took a big step beyond.