Some of your questions about life might include:
- Do you ever wonder if life is worth living?
- Are you retired and missing friends and family who have died before you?
- Is there a reason to go on living?
- Are you depressed because the life you had and people you used to know no longer exists or have died?
- Do you wonder if there was ever an unfulfilled purpose missing in your life?
- Would you like to live the years you have left in happiness and with purpose?
- Is there a spiritual or God centered reason that our lives keep getting longer with each generation?
- What is our purpose beyond career retirement and being grandparents?
- How many of us as we get older start to wonder more and more about the purpose of our lives?
I’ve had experiences with enlightenment and studied physical immortality for close to forty years.
My conclusion is that there are ways to not only become a happy person, but our lives can be much longer and more fullfiling than we ever thought possible.
This book on Enlightenment nad Immortality starts with reviewing the Pain and Suffering in our lives, discusses spiritual development with enlightenment as a goal, and also how to determine your Soul’s Purpose in life.
In later chapters we discuss how Extended Longevity is not only something to strive for, but that physical immortality is tied to the enlightenment process.
There are no reviews yet.