In this book you will learn about the history of spiritual and psychic invulnerability and shielding. Theories of how this works are also covered.
Finally, a series of exercises is provided to help you in your spiritual development and to provide a path which will allow you to obtain these powers.
Was George Washington Invulnerable?:
There is a well known story of the Indian Chief , who confessed to Washington that at Braddock’s defeat he had fired his rifle at him seventeen times at short range without being able to touch him.
Here are some of the Chapters in the Book:
- Personal Experience
- Historical Invulnerability Stories & Writings
- Stealth the Immortal
- Invulnerability Stories
- Ninjitsu Techniques
- My Thoughts on Invulnerability
- Spiritual Invulnerability
- Energy Flows and Chakra Development
- Avoiding Accidents
- Additional Exercises to Protect Yourself